Tuesday, June 8, 2010

welcome to the jungle. we've got fun and games.

Just another beautiful day, out on the trail with my little brother and sister. The water made me want to go swimming, it still does! Unfortunately the wind is a little too cold for that yet. But soon!



I don't even remember when or where I got this dress...last summer maybe? I still love it though, i love the pattern and the flow. I LOVE summer dresses :)

I do, however, remember when and where I got these red tights :) It was during my schooling in Ottawa, and there's this store in the mall called "fancy sox" and they have the best tights and sox you could imagine! Every color, every pattern! You name it, they have it. I wish we had a fancy sox near by, but we don't, so I'll have to wait till the end of the summer, when I'm back at school to buy some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment