Sunday, July 4, 2010

love lost because it forgot who you were...

My life.

Well, I went through a bit of changes this week, one is my job. YES, I still have it, thank god. it's the only job I've ever had that I like EVERYONE I work with. Sadly, my boss is quiting, which sucks cuz I really like her. But the girl replacing her is someone I've known my whole life, so it should still be fine.

I've got all my classes picked out for next year :) I'm excited, I have alot of good English courses that I'm looking forward to taking. Most of my courses this year are English ones, not too many others interest me.

And, I have the most embaressing sun burn. Yesterday, a bunch of bands came to compete to open up for Heart, and it was outside at the point. The sun was so hot, I couldn't even tell you, and I was out there ALL DAY. Now I'm red all over except for the white streak on my forhead which is where my bangs were clipped down to yesterday. gahhh.

Anyway, that's what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment