Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just stuff.

Me & Ally at the Barrie water front :)



A cruise boat.

I have no clue what this is or what it represents, but I thought it was very interesting.

These are some of the little ducks we saw at the water front. SO cute.

I fell in love with every building in this town.

Haha, a souvenere of the steam train we DIDNT get to ride that day.

Books! You can see "the golden arrow". I bought it. I'll be sure to report on how I found it. (to read)


I also perchased "the secret garden" from this old used bookstore. I surprisingly haven't read it yet, though I've seen the movie a thousand times.

Me&Kayla in the bookstore.

Yupp, I was excited.

This is what the outside of the bookstore looks like. Very cute. I actually think it used to be a train station.

SO cute.


As I said, I fell in love with every building, as well as the town itself!

1 comment:

  1. amazing photos! I like the first one!
    ;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete