Monday, August 2, 2010

rayne shower

This sunday we held a baby shower for my sister, and it was a great success! There was a great turn out and ally got pretty much everything she needs for when baby rayne comes :) This baby shower has got me very excited for when the baby is finally here!

Me and Ally at the shower :)

YUMMMYYYYY

Yes, I am definately speaking in this picture and my sister is blinking, still- i like it.

I'm proud to say that I decorated these!!!

I don't know how good they tasted, but as long as they look good right?

My mom picked out the cutest decorations, cutlery and all that. everything matched and looked so great!

This is the dress I wore...I'm absolutely in love with the color and back!

Again, I'll say it, the decor was amazing!

Guest book!!!!

This was my gift :) The giant teddy bear and gorgeous box filled with baby toys, bottles, blankets and such.

My dress, again :)

I thought the idea of holding the balloons down with little baby booties was genius! Again, props to mom.

Mmmm, pink mints. I've always loved them.

I love the pattern of the napkins!

Me and my mom :)

-I can't wait to see you Rayne


No comments:

Post a Comment