Sunday, August 29, 2010

summer tip- DAY O N E.

As we do every year, my family took our annual camping/a thousand other things to do trip at the end of the summer! I look forward to this trip every year. Just the simple concept of relaxing without work, before school and all that hectic stuff gets me so excited for a week of relaxation and fun :)


This was my traveling outfit. My floral H&M skirt and black lace top from Urban behavior.
You might not believe it, but it was extremely comfertable for the 4 and a half hour ride that lay ahead of us.

When we arrived at our campground (TOJOS), Kayla and I immediately explored the ground as we usually do, but this time we brought our creepy doll Carlos :) haha

I think Carlos really enjoyed his walk :)

Not too much happened the day we arrived. We unpacked and walked around camp...

But we had a couple of busy days ahead of us, so really the bit of relaxation that day was completely worth it. The next day we were going to be doing some extreme shopping, after all.

Props for my braid goes to Kayla, my twin :)


And there you have it, my very unexciting first day of vacation. I promise there will be more exciting posts to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment