Tuesday, August 31, 2010

summer trip- DAY T H R E E.

Today was the most exciting day of them all. We first became disapointed when we realized that the train we were supposed to ride on was not available on that day. It was an old 20's steam train that travelled an hour with beautiful scenery on a vintage rail track road. But it was closed.

So we decided to take a walk in the little old town we were in (I can't remember the name of it at the moment) and found some great things. First we walked into an old bookstore, who's shelves were stacked top to bottom with books. It was like heaven.

Afterwards we went into a consigment shop, who's owner was adorable and even gave me free stuff :)

These pictures were taken at the water front in Barrie. It was such a beautiful day, we couldn't resist stopping for the walk.

Everything I'm wearing was bought at H&M the day before. My new favorite outfit!

Right near here were a bunch of ducks. They were so cute, my sisters and I took some pictures of them. Myabe I'll post them in my next post.



This ring was one of the things I bought in the old consingment shop. It's so beautiful!

B&W





My new polka-dot tights!

This is one of the books that I bought in the bookstore. It's called "the golden arrow." I can't wait to read it!



My new earings that I bought from Aldo. I usually don't wear earings, but I figured I should start if I don't want my holes to close.



And there you have it. My fun filled day, it really was an adventure. I'll keep the posts comming!

No comments:

Post a Comment